By participating in my blog, you are agreeing to abide by the following community guidelines. Although I will do everything I can to avoid this, 'Livin' Eventing' reserves the right to delete, move or otherwise alter comments posted by users if they are deemed to violate these guidelines.
- Keep comments to the subject matter of the post on which you are commenting.
- Don’t post anything that contains any material that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, or harassing towards any person whether a user on this blog or not.
- Don’t defame others
- Don’t post any material which may be discriminatory or cause offence on the grounds of an individual’s sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status.
- Don’t impersonate anyone else, including, but not limited to, Olivia Alstad Eventing, anyone associated with 'Livin' Eventing', or suggest that you have an affiliation with a person or association if you do not.
- You are responsible for the content of any messages that you post.
COPYRIGHT AND THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- I own the copyright to the material you post as a comment, but you agree to grant us perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to publish your entry on any media.
- You agree that you will not use my blog to post any copyright material or intellectual property that is not your own without the express permission of the copyright or intellectual property holder unless permitted by copyright law, in particular, permitted as fair dealing (e.g. short quotations from text for the purpose of criticism).
- You may add links to internal or external sites within your comment but you agree to remain responsible for any links you add. I reserve the right to remove any links I consider inappropriate.
- Livin' Eventing requires you to enter a valid email address when you comment on the blog. This is first and foremost to contact you in the event of any problems or issues with your comment.
- I also, reserve the right to contact you regarding the subject matter of the post on which you have commented, but I will not add your address to any other mailing lists without your permission.
- I will not use your email address to send you commercial communication. I will not share your email with third parties unless I am legally required to do so.
- Provided you stick to these rules you may continue to access the blog.
- I reserve the right to remove any comment breaking these rules without prior contact with the author. My right to remove any post is not restricted to the reasons explicitly mentioned in these guidelines.
- If you are responsible for any breach of these guidelines it will not be an excuse to say that you did not read them.
- As a last resort, I may issue a ban (either temporary or permanent) if it becomes evident that you are unwilling to keep to these guidelines. This will only occur if I feel it is necessary to protect others or the integrity of the blog.
Comments or articles posted on my blog, by a person other than me, are those of the individual do not represent the personal views of Olivia Alstad.